Responsible for content according to § 10 paragraph 3 MDStV
PERSONAL PARTNER externe Personalabteilung GmbH
Stallbaumstr. 26, 04155 Leipzig
Tel.: 0341 / 264 021 92 · Fax: 0341 / 265 051 96
Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001 by 2016
Today we control our QM internally on this basis
Cezary Gwozdz, Erick Nguyen, pixeltrap, julien tromeur, Pixel, Raphtong
1. Content of the online offer: The author assumes no liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author relating to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information are generally excluded, unless the author can be shown to have acted willfully or grossly negligent Is at fault. All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, add to, or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer or to cease publication temporarily or permanently without prior notice.
2. References and links: In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites ("hyperlinks") that are outside the author's area of responsibility, liability would only come into effect if the author was aware of the content and was technically aware of the content it would be possible and reasonable to prevent its use in the event of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time the link was set, no illegal content was recognizable on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. He therefore hereby expressly distances himself from all content on all linked pages that has been changed since the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references set within the author's own website as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by the author. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damage resulting from the use or non-use of information presented in this way, the provider of the page to which reference was made is solely liable, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
3. Copyright and trademark law: The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or on license-free graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts to fall back on. All brand names and trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owner. The conclusion that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties should not be drawn simply because they are mentioned! The copyright for published objects created by the author remains solely with the author of the pages. Duplication or use of such graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the author.
4. Data protection: If there is the possibility of entering personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses) on the website, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services is permitted - as far as technically possible and reasonable - without specification of such data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. The use of the contact data published in the imprint or comparable information such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses by third parties to send information that has not been expressly requested is not permitted. We expressly reserve the right to take legal steps against the senders of so-called spam mails in violation of this prohibition.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer: This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer or not completely correspond to the current legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.